They say “It is not the looks,but its the personality that matters”,thats completely true. Looks are just an added advantage to your personality.
Forming your very own personality is not a one day matter. Just like a flower grows, It takes time to develops habits but indeed it helps you grow. One has to be consistent in his/her work and schedule of life. It is the “Daily Goals” that takes you a step ahead to your “final goal”. So be consistent.Be classy. Follow a routine and GO !!
Its is truly said, “Break it and Achieve it”.
So here is a routine to follow, the process through which you would grow internally.
Note -Though Multi tasking is sometimes okay, but most of the time it is bad, it distracts you.
Here you go –
1. Make a checklist.
2. Set a schedule.
3. Yes !! Make it a habit.
It is not enough, of course, to simply make a schedule. After all, creating one is easy – it is the “doing” part that is difficult. To make it easier for you to keep to your schedule, you have to turn it into a habit. Treat it as an integral part of your day that you absolutely cannot miss.
Your body does not automatically search for caffeine in the morning just because it wants to. It was trained to do so by repetitive action, strengthened by your own desire for a delicious cup of coffee. Your mind also does not look for its daily fix of quiz shows in the evenings for no reason. It was trained to do so as well.
So why can’t you train yourself to make your goal achievement schedule a part of your daily routine as well?
3. No excuses!
4. If you really have to, then it is okay to negotiate the terms – but do keep your word.
5. Eliminate distractions.
6. Log out from all social networking and social messaging systems as well as Internet forums.
8. Take a time-out but time it! (Stay on track)
9. Are You Sleeping Enough?
10. Diet matters !! Yes, it indeed does.
11. Exercise matters as well. (Obviously, it boosts you)
12. Enjoy what you are doing.
Find a way to make the process of achieving your goal enjoyable. Sometimes, it only takes a change of scenery. Other times, you just have to find the right angle to look at your situation.
When you are doing something you love, such as cooking, singing, baking, reading, or dancing, then you absolutely have no problems concentrating, don’t you? But if you are being forced to do something you hate, then only with the greatest effort are you able to keep yourself focused on your work.
13. Think on it, How about a change of pace?
14. Shift your routine places. Consider a change of setting.
15. Be Logical and Be methodical.
16. Hmm.. Music is — fifty/fifty.
17. It is all about what you think and feel.
18. Do not be a pushover.
19. Do not allow emotional conflicts to get in your way.
20. Know your priorities correctly.
21. Energy does count. So Consider your energy patterns.
22. Minimize your distraction and Maximize your time.
23. Chew things down into manageable pieces.
24. Make allowances for mistakes.
25. Do Practice memory improvement techniques.
26. Learn how to read effeciently.
27. Learn how to read effectively.
Whether your goal is personal, work-related or something else, there will surely be a time when your goal would require you to read something. This should not be a problem, however, if you learn how to read effectively.
Do you know?
The world’s fastest readers do not really read every word of the book or material they are reading. Rather, most speed readers are good at skimming and finding context clues. Their mind and eyes are trained to find the most important parts of each page and paragraph. Even if they have a limited amount of time to finish reading something, they will not have any problems grasping the most salient points about it.
The written word is one of the most notoriously common things that many people have a hard time focusing on. You will not have to suffer the same fate if you just take the time to learn how to read effectively.
28. Be calm and Be eager to learn.
29. If you are the type and if it helps – pray. You just get the good vibes instantly !!
30. Always analyze yourself and remind yourself of the consequences.
31. You have lot many people involved in your OWN goal. Remind yourself that you are not the only one at stake.
32. Forward all calls to your voice mail box.
33. Limit you texts, instagram, facebook, email-checking to 10 minutes per hour.
34. Aim the bull’s eye.
35.You are your own destiny maker.
So focus on the PROCESS of achieving goal, just like an “athelete”. Focus on the PROCESS and not the outcome.
The outcome will find its own way.
Photo courtesy : pexels free images
#Focus #Aim #Destiny #Routine #Goal #Alarm #mindfulness #Determined #Gentleman #woman # Esteem #Pride #Alwayshungry
Thankyou for reading !!
(Coffee lover. Traveller. Movieismyfirstlove. Enthusiast. Foodie.)
Checkout Instagram @thebrownalmond for qiuck posts, and do read the CAPTIONS !!
Visit the page for updates –https://www.facebook.com/thebrownalmond/